Industry Applications Biotechnology
Oxygen Generator Systems
Why use Air when you can use OXYSWING®?
OXYSWING® oxygen generation systems are ideal for your wastewater, ozone, and biotechnology requirements. By increasing the intensity of aerobic biological processes, you achieve higher operating efficiency. We provide exceptional flexibility...in the manipulation of COD, BOD and TOC.
- Increases the activity of biological systems improving efficiency through increased dissolved oxygen
- Reduces operating and capital expenses with increased capacity
- Feed gas to ozone generator for potable water supplies for cities/municipalities
- Feed gas to fermentation processes
- Wet oxidation
Fish as well as other organisms require oxygen to live in natural environments. In artificial environments dissolved oxygen (DO) is increased to increase population densities. Our OXYSWING® pressure swing adsorption systems are the natural choice to meet this demanding environment. With proven reliability and more than 30 years of design and engineering expertise, our systems have a proven track record in a variety of hatchery and aquaculture environments. Our oxygen generating systems can be used with flow-through, recirculating and cage systems for:
- Crayfish, prawns and shrimp